Changes over last 18 months

UKLloyd

Hey,

Apologies, I would not normally start a negative post but wanted to get some information.

I replied to somebody else post earlier and it got me thinking. I did a quick search but could not find a thread that helped.

Has anybody kept track of all the changes over the past 18 months? Just wondered if anybody had these changes noted down in 1 place?

Thanks in advance if anybody can help.

Hey,

Apologies, I would not normally start a negative post but wanted to get some information.

I replied to somebody else post earlier and it got me thinking. I did a quick search but could not find a thread that helped.

Has anybody kept track of all the changes over the past 18 months? Just wondered if anybody had these changes noted down in 1 place?

Thanks in advance if anybody can help.

Below is the link to SizzleChest's post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373703&page=3

There is a list but it includes things like shows that were replaced with other shows, items that were on just one or two ships, etc. I have declared it an inaccurate list for that reason; entertainment offerings SHOULD be changed from time to time.

I think a more impressive list would be the actual changes that are not contractual, entertainment based items and the dates of the change. It is the rate of change and the continuing nature of them that has me now considering NCL to be untrustworthy as a vacation source. You just never know what stupid little change is coming next.