Hotel Around Heathrow

palermo22

Starting our Viking cruise in Barcelona but staying overnight at LHR because of long trip from the West Coast. Looking for good 3*/4* hotel within a mile or so of Heathrow - which doesn't have to be extravagant - just quiet and comfortable. Any personal favorites out there?

Thanks! I have been to London many times but I have never stayed out by Heathrow. Since we have an early flight the next day I would rather just stay out there.

I "googled" it and a number of hotels came up close to the Heathrow Airport. There is a Radisson Blu, a Hilton, Sheraton, Hyatt and a few others. You can read the reviews on Trip Advisor. That's how I usually pick my hotels.

Starting our Viking cruise in Barcelona but staying overnight at LHR because of long trip from the West Coast. Looking for good 3*/4* hotel within a mile or so of Heathrow - which doesn't have to be extravagant - just quiet and comfortable. Any personal favorites out there?

Try googling hotels with direct access to your terminal, for example The Hilton on Terminal 4. They are more expensive but worth the extra cost for the convenience.

Pugwash 123