Are balcony cabins on the Carnival Breeze noisy due to the lanai below?

Carleeb12

We've stayed on Deck 8 and didn't think so. At least we didn't notice it. You do feel like you have less privacy on the balcony though, and you don't have that "straight down to the water" feeling with some of the other classes of ships from the balcony.

We did like being able to watch our kids in the hot tubs below from our room. That was kind of nice.

On a side note, we always get a balcony room, and these little issues didn't bother us enough to not book the Breeze any more. We are booked for next summer, Deck 8 balcony.

Out of 7 cruises, the Breeze is our absolute favorite so far.

We had a balcony on deck 6 (immediately above the lanai) and had no problem with noise. And unlike what a lot of others have said we did not feel like we lost privacy. If you are standing at the railing yes you can be seen from below, but when seated not so much. We actually enjoyed people watching!

Two years in a row, we had Lido balconies on the Breeze ( deck 10 ) and NEVER had any noise issues.

I know this is higher than you will be, but again, it was super quiet.

Great ship!!! Enjoy your cruise!!!:D

We had a balcony cabin on deck 9 on the breeze (room 9392). Loved the breeze- but this was in the middle right below the lido. We heard chairs being moved really late at night and really early- plus noise all day from just bustling lido activity.

My only complaint- and it wasn't unbearable. But next time we will move one deck below or one above the lido.

We had a balcony cabin on deck 9 on the breeze (room 9392). Loved the breeze- but this was in the middle right below the lido. We heard chairs being moved really late at night and really early- plus noise all day from just bustling lido activity.

My only complaint- and it wasn't unbearable. But next time we will move one deck below or one above the lido.

I really wish I had not seen this post... we leave Sunday and we are right next door to this cabin. :eek: Nothing we can do about it now except hope for a different experience and make the best of it.