Classic alcohol package frozen drinks

Midwest Cruisers

The last thread I read on this was from 2014. Is it still true that the frozen Daquiri and piña colada can be purchased under the classic alcohol package or have prices increased over the classic limit?

Both are available under the Classic Package. Whilst the Martini Bar Martinis are off limits to Classic packages most drinks can be made to comply . If a particular cocktail requires a "premium" spirit a "classic " equivalent can generally be substituted. The only exception I have found so far is a Singapore Sling which requires Cherry Herring as a major ingredient and that is a premium spirit.

Both are available under the Classic Package. Whilst the Martini Bar Martinis are off limits to Classic packages most drinks can be made to comply . If a particular cocktail requires a "premium" spirit a "classic " equivalent can generally be substituted. The only exception I have found so far is a Singapore Sling which requires Cherry Herring as a major ingredient and that is a premium spirit.

This may sound weird, but thank you for listing that oddly specific exception.

Those frozen drinks you referred to are available under the classic package. We were on the Reflection and we got them regularly at the bar at the pool. If you wanted to get two of them, you needed to bring two SeaPass cards.

With the classic package, you could order them with or without alcohol.

Are there time limits involved for the alcohol packages?

There are no time limits to my knowledge. When you are ready for another drink, you just order one using your card. One drink at a time per card.

On EQ there was a Slush smoothie drink bar that was priced above the classic pkg, the bartender there indicated the drinks couldn't be made to fit within the classic pkg (though I didn't interrogate this too far). These were all alcoholic, although some could be made NA if desired. Not your standard frozen drinks, things like Strawberry Basil smoothie...

Are there time limits involved for the alcohol packages?

I have often ordered an alcoholic drink and a bottle of water at the same time (Classic package) and have not had problems getting both. Other cruise lines don't do that, so that is a great advantage with Celebrity!