Norwegian Epic Posh Pass

kimber7095

Soooo....do every day joes get posh passes?...or is it like lifestyles of the rich and famous up there??? I am cruising solo and I am considering trying to get a pass once I board if they are available. Anyone hung out up there?? Tell me what it's like!!

Thanks a bunch,

Kim

Just an FYI - the adults only area, Spice H2O, on the Epic is terrific! There is a pool, mini-buffet, bar, etc. It covers the entire aft of the deck, with views in 3 directions, and there is no charge.

Edited by LrgPizza

We just got back from the Epic on Sunday and were in the Haven so we had access to Posh. Posh was great - there were always plenty of chairs, beautiful views of the water and the ports, and people would offer cold cloths and fruit kabobs (at least on the sea day). They were also strict about enforcing the no kids rule, which I appreciated. Any time I went near Spice H2O it was crowded and incredibly loud, which was not my cup of tea. I like to read/nap in the sun and Posh was perfect for that.

The one downside to Posh is that it can get very hot if the ship isn't moving. There are misters/a water feature but I didn't think it was enough - it really needs a small pool. It was very pleasant when the wind was strong there in July. Also, the bartender there was incredibly unfriendly and messed up several (simple) drinks but hopefully he was just having a bad week...

I'm just back, and it's a great place to go if you want to stay away from droves of people down on the main deck. It cost $59 for the week and is a bargain. If you decide to do it, go to guest services as soon as you board as they only sell a few passes.

Happy sailing.