Current Voom Promotion

Hey Y'all. Husband and I are sailing on the Oasis October 1. We will require internet because we are leaving our three littles at home with my parents.

On RCI's site, they are currently offering 30% off on board prices for voom. I was just curious if this is the best deal available or if on board, there will be a better offer? I am an emerald member and don't remember what coupons I got. We will require Voom starting from the first day so I am not interested in discounts later in the week.

Thanks for any input!

Unfortunately, price trends are unpredictable. However, the current promo is better than the discount that Emerald level gets via onboard coupons.

Edited by clarea

I've seen it in another thread but can't find it now. On the Anthem can I get away with just getting the basic voom surf package if I want to facetime or must I get the surf and stream package? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've seen it in another thread but can't find it now. On the Anthem can I get away with just getting the basic voom surf package if I want to facetime or must I get the surf and stream package? Thanks in advance.

Anthem has the same high speed O3b internet as Oasis and Allure, so you should be fine with surf only.

We're sailing on the Harmony on October 23rd and I signed up for the 30% discount for one device with surf and stream. I did some homework and it was a good deal. 13 nights for $163. And it did not add a VAT tax (we're sailing out of Barcelona to Florida). So I'm happy. And like you I want the connection as soon as I walk on board. Don't want to keep waiting for promotions throughout the cruise. As Diamond members we get a one day free Internet connection or $30 off package of original cost. I believe we got a better deal getting it now. BTW if you get the 30% discount you can not add your discounts you get from your coupons.

Edited by sailset

We're sailing on the Harmony on October 23rd and I signed up for the 30% discount for one device with surf and stream. I did some homework and it was a good deal. 13 nights for $163. And it did not add a VAT tax (we're sailing out of Barcelona to Florida). So I'm happy. And like you I want the connection as soon as I walk on board. Don't want to keep waiting for promotions throughout the cruise. As Diamond members we get a one day free Internet connection or $30 off package of original cost. I believe we got a better deal getting it now. BTW if you get the 30% discount you can not add your discounts you get from your coupons.

Thanks so much!

The pre-purchase is indeed a good deal..it was for us even though we're D+...Once onboard I could have canceled but it couldn't be beat.