Dining pkg help?

TheCount

We are making our plans for a future Celeb Silly vacation. If we prepuchase specialty dinning before, and then change to ultimate dining pkg once arriving on ship, will Celeb refund our prepaid pkg on ship?

Thanks for comments.

We are making our plans for a future Celeb Silly vacation. If we prepuchase specialty dinning before, and then change to ultimate dining pkg once arriving on ship, will Celeb refund our prepaid pkg on ship?

Thanks for comments.

I have done the pre-purchase of dining packages in the past when I have wanted to go to more than one restaurant on a ship. It's possible that the price could change in the future and you are locked in with the price you paid in advance. The "ultimate dining" package can only be done on the ship. There are limited offerings for this so try to embark the ship early so that you can upgrade your dining package to the "ultimate dining" package. If you pre-purchase a dining package, they will apply what you have already paid to the price of the ultimate package and you will just pay the difference. That is how I recall it being explained to me even though I did not choose to upgrade. Hope this helps. Folks with other experiences are sure to add to this.

Edited by vulcan1971

I have done the pre-purchase of dining packages in the past when I have wanted to go to more than one restaurant on a ship. It's possible that the price could change in the future and you are locked in with the price you paid in advance. The "ultimate dining" package can only be done on the ship. There are limited offerings for this so try to embark the ship early so that you can upgrade your dining package to the "ultimate dining" package. If you pre-purchase a dining package, they will apply what you have already paid to the price of the ultimate package and you will just pay the difference. That is how I recall it being explained to me even though I did not choose to upgrade. Hope this helps. Folks with other experiences are sure to add to this.

Thanks for the info and experience.

We hope to embark early enough, but ya just never know what can happen.