Simple Breeze Deck ?

Srh0486

I've been looking at cruise on Breeze and was wondering if deck 4 is accessible? I've been looking and can't find answer. I know deck 5 is but curious about deck 4. Thanks Gurus!

I've been looking at cruise on Breeze and was wondering if deck 4 is accessible? I've been looking and can't find answer. I know deck 5 is but curious about deck 4. Thanks Gurus!

what to you mean by accessible??? :confused:

If you mean handicapped/wheelchair accessible, yes it should be. I haven't been on the Breeze yet (but will be on her in October), but I've been on her sister ship Magic several times, so the layout should be basically the same. And deck 4 on Magic is accessible.

I've been on the Dream and Magic which were sister ships and I think you are able to go out on deck 4 but I don't specifically remember doing that. However, if you look on the deck plans there are openings that look like doorways in several spots along deck 4.

Yes, Deck 4 on Breeze is accessible to passengers.

To see what's there, go to Carnival.com > Explore > Our Ships.

Scroll down to Carnival Breeze then scroll down and click See the Deck Plans in the red circle. On the right side you'll see a list of the decks. Click on each and explore the ship. Have fun.