A few Anthem questions

We sail away on Saturday (!!!) and I have a couple quick questions from my group:

- What is the cost of the yoga classes & can anyone share their opinions on the class?

- Is Jamie's open for embarkation lunch? (I am fairly sure I read here that it is.)

- I think I read that with drink package you are able to "pay the difference" for drinks that are over the limit of the package. Is this possible for just certain drinks or all drinks (ex champagnes like Moet et Chandon)? Can you pay extra to get a souvenir glass or do you have to purchase the whole drink?

- What movies have been playing on the ship this week?

... I think I read that with drink package you are able to "pay the difference" for drinks that are over the limit of the package. Is this possible for just certain drinks or all drinks (ex champagnes like Moet et Chandon)? Can you pay extra to get a souvenir glass or do you have to purchase the whole drink? ...

If you have the Select package, then you would only get a credit for wines over the limit. Cocktails would be charged at full price.

If you have the Premium or Ultimate package, then you would get a credit for both wines and cocktails over the limit, and only pay the difference for wines and cocktails over the limit. You could also pay the difference for a souvenir glass.

Edited by clarea

If you have the Select package, then you would only get a credit for wines over the limit. Cocktails would be charged at full price.

If you have the Premium or Ultimate package, then you would get a credit for both wines and cocktails over the limit, and only pay the difference for wines and cocktails over the limit. You could also pay the difference for a souvenir glass.

Great, thanks! We all have Ultimate.

We sail away on Saturday (!!!) and I have a couple quick questions from my group:

- What is the cost of the yoga classes & can anyone share their opinions on the class?

- Is Jamie's open for embarkation lunch? (I am fairly sure I read here that it is.)

- I think I read that with drink package you are able to "pay the difference" for drinks that are over the limit of the package. Is this possible for just certain drinks or all drinks (ex champagnes like Moet et Chandon)? Can you pay extra to get a souvenir glass or do you have to purchase the whole drink?

- What movies have been playing on the ship this week?

If I remember correctly the cost of a yoga class was $10, possibly $15. My Aunt signed up for one and I believe she enjoyed it.

Correct on the drink packages and paying the difference on anything over the value limit. Even though you all have the Ultimate there are certain premium drinks that are not included in any package. I had asked about an ice wine after dinner and those were not included, no matter what. The bar tenders and servers are very up front about anything not included though!

If you want a signature cup just find a few abandoned ones by the pool when everyone goes inside for dinner. Take them to the bar and ask them to wash them out for you. Many times I have seen them put the ones you hand them in the dirty dishes and hand you clean ones.

Guest maddycat

There will be a table set up in the Esplanade (sp?) sometime during the cruise where they will sell all types of souvenir glasses at reasonable prices. If I remember correctly, it's usually one of the last cruise days.

There will be a table set up in the Esplanade (sp?) sometime during the cruise where they will sell all types of souvenir glasses at reasonable prices. If I remember correctly, it's usually one of the last cruise days.

They set up a table in front of Michael's Pub/Sorrentos/Cafe Promenade.