Can I bring my fan on the Dream?

Like many, I sleep with a fan on 365 days a year. I like the circulation of the air and the noise. I've read several posts about fans being confiscated from checked luggage. I am wondering if this is an issue on the Dream. Would it be better to put it in my checked luggage or in my carry on. Thanks in advance!

Jill

Galveston took my fan on last 2 cruises. Once checked and once carryon. Said I would get it back after checked by engineer crew. New never used. Inquired after a day or 2 never heard. Picked up both times before debarking. Last time I just used a white noise app on tablet. Worked just fine for sleep. Will not deal with having fan confiscated again. Not worth the trouble.

I add to my Galveston post that the fort trip was on triumph and the room steward brought me a fan when I asked her. It was the same type of fan the took from me. The second trip was on the Breeze and the was a pile of fans that were taken from carryons.