QM2 Cabin 6065

Navaleye

Riveting Naveleye! Thank you for your posts.

Hmmm, deck 6 would put her on the Promenade Deck on the Queen Mary.

Now you've got me wondering if there was a cabin 6065 on the Titanic. :eek:

I also wonder if she "prefers" the crossings over cruises...

Riveting Naveleye! Thank you for your posts.

Hmmm, deck 6 would put her on the Promenade Deck on the Queen Mary.

Now you've got me wondering if there was a cabin 6065 on the Titanic. :eek:

I also wonder if she "prefers" the crossings over cruises...

Do you suppose she wears denim and a ratting cap on formal nights- just to tweak the snobs, Who would never be able to see her!

I can hear the faint hollow eching laughter now... For having gotten one over on those who may have snubbed her in her former life.

What class do you suppose she was?

I know some of the bartenders believe in her- what is their take on where she came from, what is her heartbreak?

Karie,

Who may have to spend some time on 6 or in the chart rooom come September.

Marie- How about the noises and the lights that turned themselves back on in the empty cabin next to you on 6 deck in January- This, after the steward had let himself into the room to turn them out! They finally had to stuff a towel under the door to halt the noise! Was it the sound of a banging door you thought you heard, Maria?

Last night I was sitting at my table in the Britannia with Maureen asking about a variety of spriritual things. I asked her:

"How did you know she is a Poltergeist?" she said "Because I saw her had at your friend'd throat."

Then I asked her "What is the difference between a Poltergeist and a regular ghost?" she said

"A regular ghost can blow in you ear or cause a temperature drop, but a Poltergiest can touch you."

No sooner had she said that, the butter knife on her side table moved 90 deg on its own. She said to me "Did you see that?". I did.

I will publish a summary of my conclusions in a while. Thanks for your attention.

Seabourndt, you may want to try this link and take a virtual tour of an in-hull cabin, http://cruisestateroom.com/maintenance.htm We were in 6236 and it was very pleasant as there were NO other people in the cabins on either side of us. (Hmmm...maybe they actually paid attention to that "Honeymoon" thing...) :rolleyes: You may try my site and in the first few photos you'll see a shot of our cabin, (If it's working properly) http://community.webshots.com/user/Ladymacwilly

Karie, You may be on to something! Have you ever tried swimming in a full length, denim ball gown??? Why it's enough to make you kick your Keds off just to keep you nose above water! :D

Naveleye, Can't wait to hear the rest.

Karie, You may be on to something! Have you ever tried swimming in a full length, denim ball gown??? Why it's enough to make you kick your Keds off just to keep you nose above water! :D

well, I usually tie it in a knot between my legs when swimming in it! Kinda looks like pantaloons that way! Blousoned!

Karie, who can do fine things with a scrap of cloth, some silver duct tape and a glue gun

Seabourndt,

Go to this website--jackatsea.com Select Blog/event 15 t0 26 Jan etc.

Scroll down to 15 Jan-Flight etc. Scroll again to the Ultimate Hull Hole.

Jack has a 360 view of the balcony from lounge chair height.

Deck six is B class staterooms, which means they are a hull balcony, not a glass enclosed balcony. I hope this helps you out!

Regards,

Sue

In hull balcony means just that. It is a balcony "within" the hull of the ship. If you were on a cruise to Hawaii, you would probably prefer the glass balcony as it's warm weather and you have views in every direction. If you are doing a crossing, the in-hull is great as it protects you from the wind and your view is straight over the ocean horizon, (unless you hang over the balcony a bit and take photos risking life and limb...which we've all done!) :D

• 1 month later...

It has been great fun reading this thread and I do have some questions.You were VERY specific on one of your very first posts..WHY? You asked about "Brenda "or Ursula" aged 52 from Peckham London who passed away on the QM2 and how you needed to contact her son...Why then no mention of this again? Please tell us why you wanted to know these things and then dropped it. Great stories though!

The reason those names came up is that they were given to me by a lady who was not a spiritual medium and even she admits she is not sure about them. The names given to by the spritual medium were much more precise and I have a much higher degree of confidence in them. By the way... I'm going on this:

Spirits and the Sea

So I may get to learn more...

• 7 months later...
David,

Alas no, Phil was quite a long way further aft - 6125 - so perhaps the whole deck is haunted.........?

Funny how (most) QE2 passengers would expect to hear things creak and groan in the night...all part of being on a living ship on a lively ocean.....

Peter

OMG we almost got that cabin on our May 18th crossing. We opted oout because it is so close to the elevators. We are a few doors down.

Can't wait to meet the poor woman.:eek:

• 1 month later...

Its been a while since I posted on here. I went to visit my friend who was with me in cabin 6065 in October 05. She has a camera which is very sensitive to orbs. I asked her to take some photos of me from different directions. They all have this same orb in it, mostly in the same position. What you are looking at is the ghost that was formerly in cabin 6065. Here's a question and I'm open to advice. I'm going on the Navigator of the Seas on Saturday and she will come with me for certain - should I go over to the RCCL board and tell them?

Nick_Ros_i_Apr07.jpg

I don't know! That looks like one heck of a bellyache to me!

Does she always stay in that position? I thought she stood behind you and tapped you on the shoulder. Wasn't that where she was sitting when you met the lady at dinner?

I don't think RCCL could take such a classy lady!

Don't let her loose over there! I realize she jumped ship on to the Mary, but bring her back to Cunard! I think she belongs with us!

Somehow more suited to a Cunard ship than those hooligans at RCCL!

Hmmp! Rock climbing walls and ICe skating rinks.

Hmmph!

How undignified!

Karie,

who believes,

maybe

Well, who doesn't disbelieve, let's say!

Karie,

The most interesting thing about this is that no-one actually knows what Orbs are. Before that picture was taken, I said to Caron something along the lines of "expect one to be nearby". She took the pic and uploaded the photo and said "Oh ****, there's a big one sitting in your lap". No one knows what they are. Science ignores them and so does religion. I believe them to be the Pyschic/Conscious electrical energy of what they are or were, we can't see them but some digital cameras can. As I typed my earlier post she got very excited and tapped my screen and the door frame nearby because she knew what I was doing and was telling me she approved. I'm offering this for information only. Wake up and smell the coffee. Below is the picture taken 10 seconds earlier. As I have always said, everything I have told you is true. Its up to CC readers if you choose to believe it. I don't have the time or the inclination to make any of this up, make of it what you will. Happy to answer any questions.

Ps: the orbs in the upper right corner are resident and have been picked up on other photos weeks before my visit.

Nick_Orbs_Apr07.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I became acutely aware that I was not alone in the room, I could hear breathing which wasn't mine (the hairs all over my body were standing on end). A little while later, I felt the bed move as if someone had got on it, I looked over, but there was no one there although I felt a physical presence. I was lying face down and I felt a leg lie across my calf muscles and I heard a distorted female voice saying "Its only me, its only me".

Baby6.gif

Archived