QM2 Cabin 6065

Navaleye

• 2 weeks later...

She's back on the QM2! She got on with me today in Southampton. I asked her if she knew where she was: answer=yes and she been hyperactive since. She must think of this as home. Let me know if you have any questions. She'll be in 6265 or wherever I am.

She's back on the QM2! She got on with me today in Southampton. I asked her if she knew where she was: answer=yes and she been hyperactive since. She must think of this as home. Let me know if you have any questions. She'll be in 6265 or wherever I am.

What does she wear on Formal Night?

I'm not sure what she plans to do. She certainly knows she has returned to one of her old haunts (sorry I just had to get that in :) ). She was tapping away last night as I was reading in bed with the odd light tap on the top of the head if I ignore her too much. I'm going to walk past 6065 later on today and see if she makes any reaction.

Well,I just walked the length of the ship from my cabin on 6 deck up to the library. I was accompanied by the usual clicks and taps until we got to 6065 when I stopped and said outloud "Do you know..." before I could finish what I was saying there was a loud thump on the ceiling. She already knew where she was and didn't need to tell her.

We had our first example of witnessed poltergeist activity last night. I was in leaning on the bar of the G32 night club chatting away to some English and Dutch friend that I have met on board and clearly not paying any attention Rosalind. I guess its quite hard for her to make herself heard over the sound of loud music. The next thing I am aware of is a loud metallic "clank" as one of the spirit measures used by the bar staff landed on the floor loudly. I asked the waitress nearest what happened and she said it just flew on the floor right behind me of its own accord. Very typical Roaslind behaviour when she's frustrated. In my house she chucks coins about to get my attention. At least other folks have seen it as well now.

We had our first example of witnessed poltergeist activity last night. I was in leaning on the bar of the G32 night club chatting away to some English and Dutch friend that I have met on board and clearly not paying any attention Rosalind. I guess its quite hard for her to make herself heard over the sound of loud music. The next thing I am aware of is a loud metallic "clank" as one of the spirit measures used by the bar staff landed on the floor loudly. I asked the waitress nearest what happened and she said it just flew on the floor right behind me of its own accord. Very typical Roaslind behaviour when she's frustrated. In my house she chucks coins about to get my attention. At least other folks have seen it as well now.

So she communicates via sounds and moving things? You can't "see" her at all? That's why I asked about her clothing--if you could see her what does she wear?

Attack Dog,

If you look at the early posts on this thread, you'll see what she does/ does not talk about. She does have a dark side and I found out more about the spirit measure incident I talked about a few days ago. The reason she did that because I was flirting with a very nice woman I had met on board. Chucking the spirit measure was Rosalind's way of staying "Stop it!". I didn't. Not all that long afterwards, the lady grabbed ber bag and disappeared off to the ladies room. She didn't come back. It transpires she became very sad and started crying uncontrollably for no reason. When she told me this, it didn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and figure out why. Rosalind affected her emotionally in order to remove what she sees as a competitor. She has exhibited almost teenage like jealousy before and I think this has some bearing on who she was when she passed. I did tell the lady concerned about Rosalind and she was surprised but not worried.

Its a nice hot day here on QM2. I day out from NY.

Attack Dog,

transpires she became very sad and started crying uncontrollably for no reason.

I had an ex-girlfriend that did this.

Anyway, I was merely trying to get more information out of you when I asked my earlier question. It was sometime ago since you talked in detail about your conversations. I take it then you don't have any updates. However, if any new information becomes available I would be very curious.

Thank you for posting your experiences. Also, have a great cruise, and have a drink for me because it looks like I won't be cruising for awhile.:(

• 3 weeks later...

For those that follow Rosalind's adventures, she be off tomorrow on the aptly names Thomson Spirit. In between QM2 and today she has discovered that if she throws a glass on the floor in a bar or pub (where its too noisy to get my attention by traditional means) it gets my attention. I told you she was clever.

We'll see!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

She is indeed with me and a very interesting housemate she is as well. I/we will be on the QE2 on December 14 and January 6. Anyone on board who would like to meet her can contact me. She's very sociable (unless you upset her :eek:).

She is indeed with me and a very interesting housemate she is as well. I/we will be on the QE2 on December 14 and January 6. Anyone on board who would like to meet her can contact me. She's very sociable (unless you upset her :eek:).

Any plans to sail the Mariner in the near future? I am booked for 4/27 and 9/21...

No plans to go on the Mariner. I did go on the Navigator in April and she did come with me on that trip. Her favourite hobbies included tapping the TV screen at the end of my bed when i woke up in an attempt to stop me going back to sleep again. She likes inside cabins. They prefer the dark. She had a choice on any of the cabins on the QM2, but she chose 6065. So far she has been on 8 ships, been to the US several times ans well as most of Europe.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been curious since you left and then I left for a cruise on Dec. 17th. Back now for more info. Any news?

Rosalind fans will be pleased to hear that she's happy and well on the QE2 as you read this. Nothing unexpected has happened so far, but it was very quiet yesterday and we shall see!

QV is 600 yds on our port side making 20kts and steering 241deg and pitching badly. QE2 is barely moving.

Navaleye

Archived