Help booking tomorrow!! Norwegian dawn any good??

shanivy14

And I will back up every word of this.:)

Thanks guys that's awesome. Can't sleep too exited so safe to say it looks like it's being booked. Even talked my mum and brother into it so we are a party of 7 now lol 😅

Edit Just like to point out the deal I got today was not the first time I heard of the ship, researched the ship, decided to go on a cruise etc etc etc. My poor choice of wording and questions have people thinking I'm impulsive and insane ☺

We have been on the Dawn, 3 different times, 2 @ 7 days Bermuda, one repositions 14 nights Carib. Love the ship, and it can only be better following refurbishment. Very easy to get around, food was good, not as good as celebrity, but very pleasing. Friendly staff, and a lot of activities.

With all the people with drink packages, you can get better service by getting some $2 bills from bank, $50 worth will last

Then. tip occasionally, they will remember you as the guy or girl with $2 tips. You will never be without a drink!

Enjoy your NCL dawn experience, hot wings in Osheahans were good!

My husband and I have cruised on several lines in some of the most beautiful locations ever since 2000.

For the last 6 years we have ended our summer spending Labor Day on the Dawn to Bermuda.

It is a great ship and has recently gone under some wonderful renovations. As someone above has said you will always find someone who finds fault with some of the most easily solved problems. Service and staff have always been wonderful. One year our entire family joined us including a 15 month old grandson who was adored by all the staff. Most of whom are away from their own family for months.

Enjoy and write a review when you do return.

Ann and Bernie aka Grannie and Papa

We sailed the Dawn last Thanksgiving week with two young kids and are booked to sail again this Thanksgiving. The Dawn has a lot of nice amenities for the "under-10" age-set. There is a dinosaur pool/slide area in the back of the ship which our kids loved! The size of the slides are perfect for younger children. There is a kid-sized buffet table and chairs which were a hit also. The kids club was great! We had two connecting balcony rooms on the 10th deck and had no issues at all. We really liked the food also. You will not be disappointed!