Houston Port Question

little miss s

Do they also offer priority check-in for those passengers booked in suites?? I'v never cruised NCL, but in know that on RCCL, they have a separate area that is for Latitude (Crown and Anchor) and suite passengers.

I am a Latitudes member, but the rest of my group is not. Do all of us get priority check in or just me (and I assume my fiance since we are in the same cabin)?
Fiance yes, for sure, the rest just give it a try. I really don't think they will kick your group out but technically no, they should be in the general lines. NMNita

Steve13, we had a suite on last week's cruise but are not Lattitudes members and we pointed to the Lattitudes line. It's very short. There are so few suites on the Dream. Maybe, on Sun check in, they have a separate line; if not, just hop on into the Lattitudes line.

Hi

DH and I are Latitudes members - when we've checked in before, we've been told that each Latitude member can bring two others who aren't Latitudes members into the Latitudes priority check-in line.

But I bet there wouldn't be a problem if everyone in your group gets in the Latitudes line and then you, as the Latitudes member, explain to the check-in representative that you want to check in and board together as a group.

Bev

I have a "paper" card that was given to me on the POA and I just called this week for them to lokk up my Latitudes#, but I don't have an offical card.

Will my paper card and my # given to them suffice??????????

Does NCL offer upgrades at pier check in? I am in a balcony, but would love to upgrade to a suite on the Sun!

hi all... If this is you first time at Houston, and you have any problems with walking a long way..and half on a up hill slant...(you board from deck 7), ask for wheel chair...they have them. My brother is 81 years old and recently out of hospital...he could not have walked that far, up hill....Just ask, they will assist you.....

jus me...jim the velvet teddy bear.....:cool:

I have a "paper" card that was given to me on the POA and I just called this week for them to lokk up my Latitudes#, but I don't have an offical card.

Will my paper card and my # given to them suffice??????????

Does NCL offer upgrades at pier check in? I am in a balcony, but would love to upgrade to a suite on the Sun!

your paper card is just fine;NCL actually will already have you in the system as a member: upgrades at pier check in are not very common but it sure doesn't hurt to ask. NMNita

Archived