Booking tomorrow. Do Norwegian not have St johns port excursions???

shanivy14

Okay so I'm booking my cruise tomorrow (eek! First one!)

And I was having a look at Norwegians excursions for where we're going to check the destinations suit us. Ive never did this before and I'd be more comfortable booking with the line rather than the on island even tho I'm sure theyre great.

Anyway I couldn't find any for the port of St Johns Antigua? Just curious really as it was the only port I didn't see anything for

Your posts are cracking me up.

+1 :D

You're booking a cruise 17 months out. Don't book in 12 hours. Take your time and do some more research.

Unless you're walking to the port, and need to leave in the morning in order to make it in time.

Edited by TheDougOut

+1 :D

You're booking a cruise 17 months out. Don't book in 12 hours. Take your time and do some more research.

Unless you're walking to the port, and need to leave in the morning in order to make it in time.

Why am I cracking you up exactly?

Your posts are cracking me up. I don't see any of the cruises that are out of Tampa (since there are none out of Miami :D) that stop in St. Thomas, St. John or Antigua. What am I missing or what are you missing?

And what time is it where you are right now? :D

Cruise screenshot. Coming up small but the best my phone can do.And it's very very late lol

wp_ss_20160728_0001.jpg.4c9e7fe66a271440a87aaf73d40395ef.jpg

Edited by shanivy14

i just got a laugh out of someone else sharing a similar response to your panicked posting - no offense intended (seriously!). You've started several threads, seeking quick advice as you're under the gun to book a cruise... 17+ months away!

For what it's worth, the Dawn introduced me to NCL cruising many years back. I fell in love. And now I'm returning to the Dawn for the first time this fall, and can't wait.

But, I have to say, there are a lot of options out there - both within the NCL fleet and elsewhere. The Escape is an amazing ship - have you explored that as an option?

Good luck with your continued research. On the positive side - it's a cruise. If it's your first, it's tough not to be blown away. Cruising is rather special, to many of us. :)

Edited by TheDougOut

i just got a laugh out of someone else sharing a similar response to your panicked posting - no offense intended (seriously!). You've started several threads, seeking quick advice as you're under the gun to book a cruise... 17+ months away!

For what it's worth, the Dawn introduced me to NCL cruising many years back. I fell in love. And now I'm returning to the Dawn for the first time this fall, and can't wait.

But, I have to say, there are a lot of options out there - both within the NCL fleet and elsewhere. The Escape is an amazing ship - have you explored that as an option?

Good luck with your continued research. On the positive side - it's a cruise. If it's your first, it's tough not to be blown away. Cruising is rather special, to many of us. :)

Ahhh right! Well I'm northern Irish and if I said to someone they were cracking me up I'd mean they were really really annoying me to put it politely. Lol I'm not offended just Irish ☺

Firstly that just how far my cruise has to be out money wise, for everyone to afford it. My 18 year old brother is also going and is insisting he pays for it himself. (except his flight that's on me) 2 pensioners. Then adding in flights at about 4000. And we want to be away for my daughters 4th birthday. Anyway that's the reasons we're booking so far out I guess. 17 months away for you I'm assuming in the US?

Plus we have a free drinks packages and dining now etc etc whatever

Also I think I'm making it seem like decided about 2 hours ago was going on a cruise not the case. I'm just having a few last minute worries.

I'm not as crazy in real life I swear 👍

Thanks for the reply and no, I'm sure it's great but if I changed ships now I'd end up divorced ☺

OP go visit the PORTS OF CALL boards for the islands you will be visiting!! That way WHEN your excursions open up you can see what private companies offer and pricing and if it truly is worth your while to book through the ship.

Be patient!!! Your ports might even change during your seventeen month wait.