Radiance in Alaska: Formal Nights?

djsf26

We will be on Radiance in Alaska later this month. We like to keep it casual so thinking about making reservations for one of the other restaurants those nights.

1) Does anyone know which nights are the formal nights?

2) If we eat elsewhere can we be more casual, or is formalwear expected regardless of where you eat?

Thanks.

we are cruising in early September to Alaska... I am only packing jeans... we never dress up anymore. I will eat upstairs on formal nights. Trying to keep the suitcases light for traveling.

We just got off Radiance and wore jeans for dinner every night but formal. For formal I wore khakis and a long sleeve button down shirt. No tie. Didn't feel at all out of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

we are cruising in early September to Alaska... I am only packing jeans... we never dress up anymore. I will eat upstairs on formal nights. Trying to keep the suitcases light for traveling.

The Alaska cruises are the most informal I've been on - jeans would be fine in the MDR on any night. But the Windjammer is great for dinner - it's quiet, they have some wonderful cooked to order options at the grills all the way aft and you can eat at your own pace.

Just got off the Radiance Alaskan cruise a couple of weeks ago and we saw everything from extremely dressed up to jeans on formal night.

Nothing new about this....regardless of the itinerary ;)