Chankanaab dolphin encounter picture question

WeddNcruise

They will 100 percent not allow it. They practically pat you down lol. It was our family and 2 teens on the Royal encounter... the best one. Their mother was planning on standing there snapping away. They nixed that and the area she was allocated to was VERY far away. She would of needed a telephoto like the have.:D

They try to sell you the pics up front by guaranteeing they will take more photos. They sold us on it for the grandchild and they did indeed take a million excellent photos. We ( my husband) did buy everything of all of and it was small fortune. The pics were very good though.

The mom who did not prepays kids were not given much attention. They tagged her as cheap I guess.

260 for all the pictures of the three of us. I just asked hubby... and he was like... yeah but for 400 plus photos. I still thought very high but they were very good photos. I would never have bought my photos... way too close up lol but hubby was all in. I was in the bathroom during the transaction:eek: