update on Courtyard Marriott

curiousjly

I finally have been able to get ahold of someone to find out about the hotel.

It the Courtyard located on North Fed Highway. I hope it was a good choice, although right now, I guess it doesn't matter.

According to the information being given out, it is closed until further notice, it has suffered some damage, but the person was unable to find out how much, or what type, whether just lines down and water problems (i.e. none), or more extensive damage.

If anyone finds out more, someone who lives there and happens to drive past, please post it here. I don't want anyone out on the roads, to run and check, it is too dangerous still, I would imagine. :eek:

So, I guess it is sit and wait to see if it can be cleaned up, or if I have to find another hotel. That will be fun, with all of us seeking hotels because ours is damaged. :rolleyes:

Jly

I haven't been past that Courtyard, but much of the area is still without power.

I have been past the SE 17th Street hotels, and with the exception of the Embassy Suites, none have damage, they're just waiting to get power back so they can reopen.

They're making progress in getting the power back on, keep checking with your original hotel. I would imagine by next week things will be a lot better.

Archived