Entertainment/Event Reservations

Hi All,

Getting ready to make some res. for shows, etc. on Allure and forgot how the system works. I see how to make the reservations. Onboard, how do we show that we have them when arriving at the individual venue. I don't seem to remember having physical tickets. Is it somehow encoded on our Seapass card? Also, I accessed the show reservations section of the website with my reservation number. However, I need to make show reservations for us as well as someone else on a linked reservation. Anyone have any idea how to do that? Thanks.

Hi All,

Getting ready to make some res. for shows, etc. on Allure and forgot how the system works. I see how to make the reservations. Onboard, how do we show that we have them when arriving at the individual venue. I don't seem to remember having physical tickets. Is it somehow encoded on our Seapass card? Also, I accessed the show reservations section of the website with my reservation number. However, I need to make show reservations for us as well as someone else on a linked reservation. Anyone have any idea how to do that? Thanks.

Crewmembers scan your SeaPass card at the entrance to the entertainment venue.

The Cruise Planner allows you to add others to your reservation.

Edited by clarea

Hi All,

Crewmembers scan your SeaPass card at the entrance to the entertainment venue.

The Cruise Planner allows you to add others to your reservation.

........as long as you have their booking/reservation number.

Thanks, figured it out. Odd thing was though, I linked the res . of the person with us and when I checked the calendar, non of her res. showed up. I had to go in and do them separately. Odd. But either way they are in. Over 2 weeks out Mama Mia was booked completely except for the 5 PM showing and most other shows were only only available late (10:30ish). So way earlier is better.