Oasis- Pier Arrival Times

Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Heading on the Oasis for her August 27th sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. I've sailed on Oasis twice before- one in May 2011 and then again May 2014.

You would think I would've remembered this from the times I've cruised before, but what time would be best to arrive at the pier? Check-in time range states 12:30-3:30pm. If I remember correctly I arrived quite a bit earlier than that the last time. Any suggestions from recent cruisers?

If it helps, I do not have priority boarding. I'm traveling with 3 other adults. Thanks so much!

Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Heading on the Oasis for her August 27th sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. I've sailed on Oasis twice before- one in May 2011 and then again May 2014.

You would think I would've remembered this from the times I've cruised before, but what time would be best to arrive at the pier? Check-in time range states 12:30-3:30pm. If I remember correctly I arrived quite a bit earlier than that the last time. Any suggestions from recent cruisers?

If it helps, I do not have priority boarding. I'm traveling with 3 other adults. Thanks so much!

We arrive at 10:30 and are boarding shortly after 11am.

The times that they sent you are suggestions. Feel free to show up earlier.

Just off her yesterday. We arrived at pier around 10:45... Cab had no issue(driver said its a mad house after 12). Was through registration in about 10 minutes for family of 5. Had to wait until about 20 minutes till they boarded. Definitely get there early. Have a great trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by RoeC

We arrive at 10:30 and are boarding shortly after 11am.

The times that they sent you are suggestions. Feel free to show up earlier.

If you are like me and don't like to sit down and wait for boarding to begin, you will go a little later than that.

Just off her yesterday. We arrived at pier around 10:45... Cab had no issue(driver said its a mad house after 12). Was through registration in about 10 minutes for family of 5. Had to wait until about 20 minutes till they boarded. Definitely get there early. Have a great trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like this cruiser. :) Or even 15 minutes later. :)