Question on NCL Vibe Passes?

CleoSushi

Hi there,

I am getting ready to head to a much needed vacation on the Breakaway... i keep hearing about the vibe passes....

-What exactly are they, are they for entrance into the adult only pool?

-How much are they?

-Are they hard to get?

-Do you buy daily passes or weekly passes?

-Is it worth it?

My apologies if this has been asked before and i just missed the thread.

The adult only pool is open to all adults. Vibe is a special, adult only area with upgraded lounge chairs, a hot tub, and its own bar.

Depends on the ship. Escape is $99 for a weekly pass....as of now. Breakaway is probably the same, if not, it's less.

Yes. Not sure of the exact number as I've heard anything from 40-70 being available. You need to be in one of the first boarding groups (or the Haven) to have a shot at getting one.

It's a weekly pass, although I have heard people claim to get a daily pass here and there. I wouldn't count on that.

You will be hard pressed to find someone who says Vibe isn't worth the cost, especially with the ridiculous crowding by the main pool. 99% will tell you it is worth every penny. Occasionally someone pops up and says it wasn't worth it to them because it was windy, Spice H2O is just as good or something like that. Personally, I'm putting on my helmet and elbow pads and getting ready to throw down to make sure I get a Vibe pass.

This question is asked all the time. Don't worry about it. Go for a Vibe pass and enjoy your cruise!

There is no pool at Vibe. It's a private sundeck with hot tubs, bar, etc. for adults only. A very limited amount of passes are sold, first come first served, upon boarding.

It is sometimes worth it to me. We did it on Escape, but didn't on Getaway, and probably won't on Breakaway. It would not be worth it to you. (Actually, I have no idea if it would be worth it to you, so I'm randomly guessing.)

Edited by LrgPizza

The adult only pool is open to all adults. Vibe is a special, adult only area with upgraded lounge chairs, a hot tub, and its own bar.

Depends on the ship. Escape is $99 for a weekly pass....as of now. Breakaway is probably the same, if not, it's less.

Yes. Not sure of the exact number as I've heard anything from 40-70 being available. You need to be in one of the first boarding groups (or the Haven) to have a shot at getting one.

It's a weekly pass, although I have heard people claim to get a daily pass here and there. I wouldn't count on that.

You will be hard pressed to find someone who says Vibe isn't worth the cost, especially with the ridiculous crowding by the main pool. 99% will tell you it is worth every penny. Occasionally someone pops up and says it wasn't worth it to them because it was windy, Spice H2O is just as good or something like that. Personally, I'm putting on my helmet and elbow pads and getting ready to throw down to make sure I get a Vibe pass.

This question is asked all the time. Don't worry about it. Go for a Vibe pass and enjoy your cruise!

LOL thanks, greatly appreciate it....maybe my under 5ft frame can run around people's knees and try to get some passes lol. Thanks again!