How are auto gratuities distributed

Also the threads about people having their vacation ruined by someone at their table using the wrong piece of silverware for a certain part of the dinner. Can you image having to be put through that horror?

You mean people were using their knife or fork for the soup instead of a spoon? :eek:

You mean people were using their knife or fork for the soup instead of a spoon? :eek:

I do remember one thread I believe where somebody was appalled at someone at their table who used a knife to stir their coffee rather than a spoon! :eek:

Simply?

It's a lot easier to just ask other people that might already know the answer.

most usually, especially around here, you get opinions and not facts. if you want facts, go straight to the source.

and yes, it is rather simple to get a job with a cruise line. keeping it may be a different story.

Well I look at it like this, that this is the RCI board to talk about all things RCI. There are people on here from various different social, political, religious and ethnic backgrounds. IMHO I don't believe that interjecting your social, political or ethnic views into a thread is appropriate in this forum as you don't know who you may offend with those types of remarks. There are people that like Al and there are some who do not and sometimes from the views of the party viewing what was said it could be perceived as 'racist". I'm not saying what was said was racist but we have to respect the demographics of the folks that are on here and keep the forum cruise related!

Oh and by the way he does not owe "Millions" and is currently working down the tax bill through agreement with the IRS.

:cool:

sorry but i disagree. i'm not going to tap dance my way through every single word i write to ensure no one could possibly every misconstrue it the wrong way.

i'm gonna say what i'm gonna say and if someone has such delicate feelings that take something i say as racist/sexist/anti-lgbwhatever then that's their problem, not mine. they can always change the channel if they want.