Boarding Harmony tomorrow. Any questions??

Have fun and enjoy your cruise.

Would appreciate it if you could let me know what time one can gett off the ship at Civitavechia.

Thanks

We were off the ship last month at civitivecchia by 7.45am for an early flight . This was self disembarkation. Very easy , no queues.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We just disembarked this morning and sorry to Pencruise as I didn't get a chance to go by the photo studio.

We are in Rome for a couple of days then Heading home on Saturday. Will start my review then.

HOWEVER, the big news I heard on board from the wine steward at Vintages is that they are doing away with all the various beverage packages, and going to a simpler system of two packages - basically an alcoholic package and a non-alcoholic package (current Ultimate and Refreshment). Not sure when this is happening though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by KiwiGal117

In Barcelona what time can the people who got on in rome get off to tour Barcelona? My sister and I got tickets for sargada church for 9:00 am is that ok

Guests should start leaving the ship within 30 minutes of scheduled arrival.

We just disembarked this morning and sorry to Pencruise as I didn't get a chance to go by the photo studio.

We are in Rome for a couple of days then Heading home on Saturday. Will start my review then.

HOWEVER, the big news I heard on board from the wine steward at Vintages is that they are doing away with all the various beverage packages, and going to a simpler system of two packages - basically an alcoholic package and a non-alcoholic package (current Ultimate and Refreshment). Not sure when this is happening though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't worry but thank you so much for thinking of me - I have managed to get the photos so all is good. Enjoy your last couple of days in Rome and have a good journey home.

Will be on Harmony in 6 weeks with our 3 kids (8, 5, 2)!

Is there a cordless phone that you can rent or obtain (or for suite pax like us) that would let us roam the ship and still be reachable by our eldest daughter from any ship phone?

Also our youngest will almost be 3 (1 month short) when boarding and is perfectly toilet trained, do you think we could "negociate" her admission into the "Adventure Ocean" program for 3 to 5 years old? Or should we just pretend she is 3?

Edited by galba

Is there a cordless phone that you can rent or obtain (or for suite pax like us) that would let us roam the ship and still be reachable by our eldest daughter from any ship phone?

Also our youngest will almost be 3 (1 month short) when boarding and is perfectly toilet trained, do you think we could "negociate" her admission into the "Adventure Ocean" program for 3 to 5 years old? Or should we just pretend she is 3?

You can download the RoyalIQ App for free. Unlimited texting and calling costs $7.95 per phone for the entire cruise.

There's no pretending with regard to age, the cruise line knows everyone's birthdate.

You have to present a birth certificate or passport for the child. You can't pretend. The age the child is on boarding day is the age for the entire cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums