Discovery next month

Sounds great. A perfect end to your cruise. We do go to Puerto Pollensa often but have heard good reports of Cala D'or. Trying to talk DH into doing the Caribbean on Discovery but no decision yet. If we sail with another line from Southampton it will mean being away too long. We will see. Enjoy the rest of your holiday Linda.

We're on next Saturday 15/10 and can't wait. The ship has been at sea with Thomson's for four months and there's bound to be teething issues. I'm not a moaner, so if the toast is the wrong colour or our cabin isn't upgraded because someone looked at me 'in a funny way' I won't mention it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

According to someone on fb she has been moved from a cabin to another one because the original one wasn't for 3 people. Lots of people have been moved from their chosen cabins because they are a couple in 3 or 4 bed cabins. They have been refunded their £45, but that is not the point. TBH the deck plans are not very clear as to what cabin has what beds! Our cabin has a square on it, which means double bed, but who knows? :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your comments everyone. I shall, of course, go on the cruise as it is all paid for, and I expect it will all be fine. Perhaps not such a good idea to look at reviews! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's interesting that they are doing that with the cabins, we have previously had our pre booked seats on the plane moved for the same reason, to accommodate people with children who did not pre book but then kicked up a stink to be together and in a certain part of th plane. Booking early and choosing appears to be meaningless if they can just change things as and when they feel like it at the last minute.

We have just returned from a week on TUI Discovery. We went mainly to have a look at the ship. We were pleased to find that the Thomson feel, was very much there.

The ship is great, yes there were a few children, but you can always find a quiet spot (go through the Spa to the Adults only deck).

Overall a great time was had....

We have just returned from a week on TUI Discovery. We went mainly to have a look at the ship. We were pleased to find that the Thomson feel, was very much there.

The ship is great, yes there were a few children, but you can always find a quiet spot (go through the Spa to the Adults only deck).

Overall a great time was had....

We had a great time too :) Must stop worrying about everything!

I am going to do a review on "the other site" as I want a new Berlitz guide ;)

I will put a link on here WHEN I get round to doing it. Have been washing, ironing, tidying house and garden - need another holiday :D:D