Children's Stage Play

GrammaMimi12

I thought I had read somewhere that at some point during the cruise there will be an opportunity for children to take part in a play and be on stage ? I can't seem to find any info on it now. Any truth to this and if so does child need to be pre registered to take part ? Thanks.

I thought I had read somewhere that at some point during the cruise there will be an opportunity for children to take part in a play and be on stage ? I can't seem to find any info on it now. Any truth to this and if so does child need to be pre registered to take part ? Thanks.

Well, there's "Friendship Rocks". That's on the classic ships, I believe. It something that's organized in the kid's club (Oceaneer's). I don't think there's really anything about it on the website, but you find out about it onboard (in the club).

Also, for one of the production shows (I'm pretty sure it's the Golden Mickey's) they pull some kids from the audience and they become the seven dwarfs during that segment of the show.

I agree with Shmoo,

The only kid participation in a show I know of is either Friendship Rocks on the Classics, or if little kids are picked from the audience to be a dwarf in the Snow White sequence of Golden Mickeys. That or if they have a talent show in one of the lounges.

Friendship Rocks kids learn a choreographed routine while they are in the clubs and on the last day of the cruise (probably only 7 night cruises) they perform the routine on stage in the WDT around 5pm before the main show.

The Golden Mickeys kids are picked at random and usually from seats close to the stage so that can be taken backstage and put on beards and hats.

I believe you are sailing on the Fantasy GrammaMimi, so unfortunately neither of these apply to your ship regrettably.

ex techie