Imagine my surprise

margaret10987

on one cruise i bought my son a milk shake at the coffee bar after dinner. after he was done i took him to camp carnival. after i picked him up to go to bed, he took one step into my cabin and threw up all over the place. i felt so bad calling guest services and even offered to clean it up if they gave me the equipment. of course they took care of it and told me not to worry. but my cabin stunk like throw up for the rest of the cruise. at least it was my kid and not a random person that threw up in my cabin. i felt bad for the people on the next cruise and hoped that the smell went away after they cleaned the room real good on embarkation day.

My daughter and I were on Paradise a few years back. The cabin had a strong smell of puke. It was horrible. I complained and the first night they steam cleaned it. Made it worse. We could hardly sleep. Next day I spent considerable time at pursers desk pleading, begging to move us or clean it. They asked us to stay out for the rest of the day and they put a big ionizer machine in. I had my doubts, but by that night all was good. There was just no way we could have stayed there for a week.

So sorry that happened to you, that is just awful.

Funny how other posters automatically think Cheers is to blame.

Possibly a cabin mate was using the bathroom and the person had no other option but I would have chosen a trash bin myself.

We just returned from our Alaska cruise on the Legend, and had an aft balcony.

Our last sea day, the weather was gorgeous, my guess it was about 75 degrees or more, I was laying on the lounger, in a tank top and shorts, drink in hand, when all of a sudden, someone throws a red chili pepper and scallions from their Chopsticks lunch overboard and it lands on me. :eek:

Oh, my DH could not stop laughing.:D

Seriously, the only option was to throw it over the side of the ship??