Owner's Suite

Skip2MySue

Just booked the OS on Oasis #11640 for next Sept. to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. This will be a surprise cruise for DW and she'll find out about the OS when we check in. Guess I'll have to tell her about the cruise but that won't be until a week before :D. Would greatly appreciate any information on this suite and or pictures if possible. Super excited about this big event and would enjoy info from fellow cruiser's who have enjoyed the OS.

Thanks

Skip

Go to cruiselinerooms dot com and search for it by selecting Royal Caribbean then your ship. You can atleast find similar cabins.

Also I just googled Oasis of the seas suite 11640 and found a video of it. It shows the one on Allure but should be the same.

Edited by staggr

Just booked the OS on Oasis #11640 for next Sept. to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. This will be a surprise cruise for DW and she'll find out about the OS when we check in. Guess I'll have to tell her about the cruise but that won't be until a week before :D. Would greatly appreciate any information on this suite and or pictures if possible. Super excited about this big event and would enjoy info from fellow cruiser's who have enjoyed the OS.

Thanks

Skip

Congrats. I booked an Owners Suite cabin 11644 for Oasis for a March 2017 sailing. First time sailing in a suite on RCCL

I know there is a pretty detailed video on Youtube for Oasis 11644. I imagine your cabin will be very similar

We had 10240 last year on Oasis and are booked for 11644 in October, on Allure. We love the OS and took them over the CLS due to the HUGE balcony. Only downside is the long walk to the CK/SL, but that's not a deal breaker.

You will love the cabin and location.

I was able to surprise DW as she thought we were in a balcony on the Oasis. She is not a vacation planner so it was easy for me until we walked up to the door and she saw a door bell.

We had 10240 last year on Oasis and are booked for 11644 in October, on Allure. We love the OS and took them over the CLS due to the HUGE balcony. Only downside is the long walk to the CK/SL, but that's not a deal breaker.

You will love the cabin and location.

I was able to surprise DW as she thought we were in a balcony on the Oasis. She is not a vacation planner so it was easy for me until we walked up to the door and she saw a door bell.

We have 11644 on the October 16th Allure sailing. Like you, we opted for the larger balcony over the location of the CLS. This is our second time in an OS, and we absolutely love it.

Last year we traveled with 14 other family and friends and it was spacious enough to entertain some evenings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums