Executive VIP Limo Service legit?

Eggfrmr

I have seen many people who recommend this company so I booked with them, but need some reassurance.

Their website is very, very basic. I can find no reviews on either Yelp or Trip Advisor.

I sent an email inquiring about a quote. I received one from Michael, and replied that I wanted to book it. The reply I got back said it was booked and to pay cash to the driver upon arrival at our destination. No CC to hold, or anything. This all has me a bit suspicious. Is this how Michael usually does their bookings?

Thanks for any feedback you can give me.

Does anyone have rough pricing for a town car from FLL to PoM?

You may want to create a new thread for your question, as this thread is concerned with a service in the Orlando / Port Canaveral area, and people seeing the subject may not jump into the thread and see your question.

Edited by clarea

Thanks everyone! I am just concered about arriving and them not being there as I did not pre pay or even put down a deposit or cc number.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Michael is totally dependable and trustworthy.......if you have made your reservation he will be there.

He is a local guy that has built up a good business and a stellar reputation. I don't think he would do anything to change that.....too much competition in the area.

But....you need to do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Have a great cruise!

Michael is totally dependable and trustworthy.......if you have made your reservation he will be there.

He is a local guy that has built up a good business and a stellar reputation. I don't think he would do anything to change that.....too much competition in the area.

But....you need to do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks so much! I have heard great things about him, which is why I booked. Just had a few misgivings about the process.

I have seen many people who recommend this company so I booked with them, but need some reassurance.

Their website is very, very basic. I can find no reviews on either Yelp or Trip Advisor.

I sent an email inquiring about a quote. I received one from Michael, and replied that I wanted to book it. The reply I got back said it was booked and to pay cash to the driver upon arrival at our destination. No CC to hold, or anything. This all has me a bit suspicious. Is this how Michael usually does their bookings?

Thanks for any feedback you can give me.

I felt the same way when I booked them for our cruise back in 2014. I had read great reviews here on CC so I booked them. I then got nervous when it seemed a bit archaic and I wasn't get the high tech responses back to my reservation like I did in every other part of my trip planning.

In the end, they were awesome! Michael actually was our driver for our leg of the trip from Orlando to the port and his wife drove us back to the airport after the cruise. They were right on time both times and they were so friendly and accommodating. I'd highly recommend them!

I felt the same way when I booked them for our cruise back in 2014. I had read great reviews here on CC so I booked them. I then got nervous when it seemed a bit archaic and I wasn't get the high tech responses back to my reservation like I did in every other part of my trip planning.

In the end, they were awesome! Michael actually was our driver for our leg of the trip from Orlando to the port and his wife drove us back to the airport after the cruise. They were right on time both times and they were so friendly and accommodating. I'd highly recommend them!

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing that!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I just booked with Michael for next week and he said cash only, his system was compromised and will probably not be fixed. I got on this site to see if anyone else had this experience. Glad to hear he is legit.

Thank you for posting the question about VIP LIMO

I just booked with Michael for next week and he said cash only, his system was compromised and will probably not be fixed. I got on this site to see if anyone else had this experience. Glad to hear he is legit.

Thank you for posting the question about VIP LIMO.