Divina info

metsgiants

I would be new to Msc cruising. I love the kids sail free there offering. With a family of 5 I haven't been able to cruise in a few years. There offering a affordable deal for a suite. Can you guys tell me about a suite on diving. Will the room be bigger?. Do we get any special privileges ? I'm far from rich or snobby it's just that a suite is the only room that accommodates 5. I want to know the suite perks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would be new to Msc cruising. I love the kids sail free there offering. With a family of 5 I haven't been able to cruise in a few years. There offering a affordable deal for a suite. Can you guys tell me about a suite on diving. Will the room be bigger?. Do we get any special privileges ? I'm far from rich or snobby it's just that a suite is the only room that accommodates 5. I want to know the suite perks [emoji4]

There web site will give you measurements.

Suites are available in Aurea and Yacht Club categories and as stated, MSC's website shows the perks of each. But when I try to test book a Suite online, it only allows 4 people per. Also, looking at the floor plan, there is a double bed and double sofa- not sure where you would put the 5th person?

Are you sure they allow 5?

It really doesn't look like they allow 5 in a room as the previous poster stated, you would have to find a cruise that still has the super family cabins available...those are two or three cabins combined. How old are you kids? Another option is getting connecting rooms.

We are also a family of 5. When we booked for next year, we were told we would need a super family room (2 balcony rooms connected). However, when the agent found out the ages of my children (2, 4, 6), she suggested that we book a regular balcony and fill out an occupancy request form (I think that's what it was called). She said since my daughter will have recently turned 3 by the time we cruise, we may get approval to have all 5 of us in a room. We got the approval about a day after submitting. I think I read that someone did the same thing for her 8 year old and was approved. May be worth a try. We're booked in a Fantastica balcony, so can't really comment on the suite perks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have twin 3 year olds and a 5 year old . I just double checked the quote in my email. It just says suite and definetly has 5 guests. I'm sure it's the lesser of the two categories because the cruise fade is very affordable. I would show the pic of quote but it's probably against the rules. Maybe there doing it for reasons said above because the age of the little ones. Our agent didn't mention anything of a request form or anything though .

If you're booking an Aurea Suite you'll get the Aurea "Experience" benefits which are as follows:

Designed to offer reinvigorating, all-inclusive comfort Available with the following accommodation types: Suite and Balcony cabins Our “Aurea” Experience offers all the benefits of the “Fantastica” Experience plus a range of extra privileges:

• Superior sea view cabins on the upper decks

• All-inclusive unlimited drinks*

• Dinner in a reserved area of the restaurant with time-flexible

“My Choice Dining”

• Priority boarding

• Spa package including a welcome cocktail, a massage of your choice

from the spa menu, tanning shower, private wellness consultation

and free access to the Thermal Area throughout your cruise (available

for adults only)**

• MED by MSC room diffuser (100 ml)

• Access to the private solarium

• MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts on your next cruise and

other benefits

* ALL-INCLUSIVE 24HR DRINKS

Nothing stands between you and pure pleasure during your Aurea Experience, with all-inclusive alcoholic and soft drinks whenever thirst strikes. Allegrissimo Package in euro areas, and More for Less Package in dollar areas. Ask our staff for full information. (*Starting from summer 2017, these package will be renamed All-Inclusive Restaurant & Bar Drink Package and All-Inclusive Classic Drink Package)

** Please make sure you book this with MSC Aurea Spa by the second day of your cruise. The Four Hands Bali Massage is not included.

Edited by Beamafar

I have twin 3 year olds and a 5 year old . I just double checked the quote in my email. It just says suite and definetly has 5 guests. I'm sure it's the lesser of the two categories because the cruise fade is very affordable. I would show the pic of quote but it's probably against the rules. Maybe there doing it for reasons said above because the age of the little ones. Our agent didn't mention anything of a request form or anything though .

Well there you go! I didn't check for 3 little ones, and as stated about your TA probably checked with MSC and they OK'ed it.

Have a fun trip!