show reservations

granni10

A little hard to answer if we don't know what ship your on. I will take a guess that you will be on a Oasis class ship, yes you should make all your show reservations 60-90 days before sailing. All show rooms are open to everyone 10 minutes before show time, get there at show time and even with a reservation you will not get in. happy cruising

I you are referring to an RCI Oasis class ships I think it is very important to make advanced reservations for the various shows on board as they will book up rather quickly. The issue becomes one of having your choice of days and times - in particular for shows such as the Aqua show, Comedy Club, and Ice show. The Comedy Club in particular is a small venue and your preferred time will likely not be available if you wait until you are on board to book it.

Balance your show selection times with your planned dinner times to allow at least 90 minutes for dinner and a 15-20 minute arrival time prior to the show at the different venues. Most restaurants are only about a 10 minute walk or less from the entertainment venues.

To be clear, there typically will be two types of comedians - one that is in the main theater for a general audience and one in the Comedy Club which is strictly adult oriented for audiences 18 and older. The two venues are only a couple of minutes apart and you can easily schedule times with both that will not be in conflict.

Edited by leaveitallbehind