Min Age Requirement for Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab Excursion

hisleepy

Royal has a minimum age requirement of 2 for the Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab excursion. However, the minimum age for the Dolphin Encounter activities offered by Dolphin Discovery is only 1. Why is there a difference in age requirement?

If I sign up to the Royal's excursion, does it mean my almost 2 DD cannot even get on the bus to Chankanaab? or does it mean that she cannot get into the water with us?

Should I book the activity with Dolphin Discovery directly and take a cab there instead? I was hoping to join the Royal excursion so I will be worry free about transportation.

Royal sets its own age requirements that are often different than the tour operators.

If you cannot book the excursion for your daughter I would not count on her being allowed on the bus due to insurance and liability issues.

In your situation I would look at booking this privately.

Royal sets its own age requirements that are often different than the tour operators.

If you cannot book the excursion for your daughter I would not count on her being allowed on the bus due to insurance and liability issues.

In your situation I would look at booking this privately.

I agree.

Back in 2007 the minimum age was 12 with RCI and 8 with the park (it was the dolphin swim). Our DD was 7 back then. So we emailed the operator and asked. The answer was: As long as you don´t sue us in case your DD doesn´t participate in everything ;). DD didn´t have a clue what we were planning. So we took a cab to the park and no way to get her away from the dolphins anymore :D.

steamboats