Shore Excursions at Cococay and Nassau

pvcruiserSW

Hi,

Any thoughts on shore excursions at Cococay and Nassau?

Any to avoid?

Any "must do that"?

How is it snorkeling there? Will there be hundreds of people snorkeling in the same area scaring the fish away? Lol

We have three teenagers with us, and, as an FYI, two are super adventurous..the faster, higher, more spins and twists, and more scares the better

Thanks for the thoughts

I agree with Clarea - do your snorkeling at Coco Cay. We usually go to the right, out by the life guard stand. There are tons and tons of fish there. There are also a couple of sunken cannons and a sunken airplane.

In Nassau, maybe the Segway tour? That would be fun for the teenagers and adults. They might like the Atlantis waterpark too but it's seriously pricey and might not be worth it if your time in port is short.

We snorkel almost every time at Coco Cay, and don't find it crowded at all. Go out to the left, towards the ship, there will be a reef.

I have only been to Coco Cay once and there seemed to be alot of sharks there. Do they not bother the people?

• 2 weeks later...

Coco Cay has the Aqua Park that would probably be a great fit for your kids. It may look easy but trust me, it's not. It's a lot of fun but also challenging so your kids would probably love it.

At Nassau, we did Blue Lagoon Island a few times and there is a lot to offer. They have snorkeling and there is also a games area and another Aqua Park there as well.