Vroom package question.

mandymac

:) Hi im not very good with this sort of thing so please forgive me if it sounds a silly question.

I was thinking about buying a vroom package so that my two boys can stay connected with their pals etc

Would it be ok for me to buy just one package for two devices.. so they can use it for each of their phones? or would i need to purchase seperate packages?

Thanx in advance Mandy x

:)

:) Hi im not very good with this sort of thing so please forgive me if it sounds a silly question.

I was thinking about buying a vroom package so that my two boys can stay connected with their pals etc

Would it be ok for me to buy just one package for two devices.. so they can use it for each of their phones? or would i need to purchase seperate packages?

Thanx in advance Mandy x

You can buy just one package for two devices. You can then use it on any of the devices you have on the cruise, you will just be limited to two devices being logged in at any one time.

You can buy a one device package - the boys just need to share and not be on at the same time.

Correct sorry should have mentioned. I have stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all.

Biker 19 dont think i would get away with that somehow, one is sixteen and the other is 14, think i would have constant fighting on my hands lol!

grinthock, will they need the streaming part for keeping in touch with instagram, snapchat etc as this would be mainly what they were both doing?

You can buy just one package for two devices. You can then use it on any of the devices you have on the cruise, you will just be limited to two devices being logged in at any one time.

Same package, shared login

Sent from my iPad using Forums

:) Cheers :)

Biker 19 dont think i would get away with that somehow, one is sixteen and the other is 14, think i would have constant fighting on my hands lol!

That's one way you could get them to put down their device for a minute and interact with the real world. They don't know that multiple device packages exist.

Edited by Biker19

Well I know one thing - I found something "stream" shouldn't be used for.

Some jerk - and yes I'll use that term (there are better) thought it was OK to FaceTime a friend for the entire length of Grease tonight. Had her her phone pointed about a foot over her head. I was many seats over - if I had been behind her I would have said something.

My only problem with Internet on board is people are using devices more often in inappropriate ways, way do people think this crap is ok?

Well I know one thing - I found something "stream" shouldn't be used for.

Some jerk - and yes I'll use that term (there are better) thought it was OK to FaceTime a friend for the entire length of Grease tonight. Had her her phone pointed about a foot over her head. I was many seats over - if I had been behind her I would have said something.

My only problem with Internet on board is people are using devices more often in inappropriate ways, way do people think this crap is ok?

I'm surprised none of the staff said anything to them. You are not supposed to record the shows much less facetime them.....

I'm surprised none of the staff said anything to them. You are not supposed to record the shows much less facetime them.....

Exactly! We saw someone recording Spectra's Cabaret on Anthem. The performer who played Spectra walked right up to him and wave his finger in his face telling him no and stood there until he stopped. I wouldn't expect a performer to come down off the stage in the main theater and say to stop but security or a waiter should have told that person to stop. Spectra is held in Two70 which is a very different venue with the cast all over the place so it was much easier for Spectra to put it to a stop. Being 6'7" didn't hurt either.:eek::p