Mailing For Shipboard Credit

cruiserbarb

I've never sailed on Princess before, but I am booked on the Crown Princess for August, 2006. In today's mail I received a mailing for an onboard credit of $200 (balcony or mini-suite) for any cruise booked by 12/15 and taken 3/1/06 or later.

I'm already booked and I'm looking in the fine print for an exclusion (since I booked before receiving this mailing). Can't find anything.

However, when trying to log on to the website to claim my credit my mailing says to use the "membership #" on the front of my letter. When I use that I get a message saying my "membership #" must be alphanumeric. Anyway I look at it, there is no letters in my "membership #"

Has anyone else had any experience with this mailing that might be able to offer some help?

Mrs. B is right. Usually everyone in the same household has the same number but with a different letter on the end of it. Sometimes when they send out a mailing they don't put the letter at the end of it, since it's to the whole household. Try putting that number in with an A or B after it.

Archived