southampton facilities

Golf12345

Depends what you mean by facilities! The terminal is comfortable enough for the short time you will be there. Plenty of seating, toilets, drinks etc. It gets a bit warm for me when it's packed but I'm at a funny age so maybe it's just me!

What are the facilities like at Southampton? We have a boarding time of 1530, and plan to get there around 1300.

Which terminal are you going from - Mayflower, QEII or Ocean?

Ship terminals are like airport terminals to a point - they don't have shops though!

They have plenty of seats, refreshments, toilet facilities...... don't think you need much to be honest. I would probably take something to read if you're going to be there for that long though.

If you're Caribbean Tier level and above you will be let on to the ship at 1300 anyway.

Edited by Cruise Puss

Facilities at the terminal are minimal, drinks and snacks plus toilets. With a 15.30 check in and arriving at 13.00 the staff will give priority to others arriving closer to their scheduled check in times but they will try and work you in.

When I am arriving same day as boarding I tend to stop at Rownhams Service Area on M27 to walk about in fresh air and have a drink if I think I am a bit too early.

Regards John