Zenith updates and refurbish?

Luvtotrav

Zenith is currently in drydock (since 10/23) and scheduled to resume cruising on 11/5/05 (this coming Saturday). I will be on her for the first sailing out of drydock and will be reporting back when we come home as to what has changed.

Stay tuned :)

Zenith is currently in drydock (since 10/23) and scheduled to resume cruising on 11/5/05 (this coming Saturday). I will be on her for the first sailing out of drydock and will be reporting back when we come home as to what has changed.

Stay tuned :)

Luckyroot, I don't know if we can wait until you get back. Can you spare a $100 or so to post while you are onboard??? :D

Just kidding... I do look forward to your report.

Barry

I'm also very much looking forward to your report...Mom & I are sailing to Bermuda on Zenith next May. We just bought out plane tickets to Newark today, in fact. We very much enjoyed Horizon, and think a spruced up Zenith sounds like a fabulous way to do Bermuda.

I just booked the Zenith for Jan 2006 for daughters college break, along with two other mothers and daughters. Did you see the prices???? A rock bottom 250 (that's about 280 with taxes etc.) for 5 nights. It's much cheaper than feeding her at home :)

Hello all,

My wife & I were on Zenith last month--7-day Bermuda cruise out of Bayonne, NJ (October 1-8). The ship seemed in immaculate condition; I didn't notice anything that needed obvious "repair" or restoration. Crew members seemed to be working diligently to keep her spanking-clean & ship-ship: vacuuming & polishing inside, painting & varnishing outside, but not getting in anyone's way while doing this. I assume that this drydock is mainly for general nautical/mechanical maintenance.

BTW, the food was excellent (the Michel Roux menu did live up to all the hype!), the service outstanding (both in the dining room & by our cabin attendant), and our stateroom (4018) was more than adequate, with ample space for two. All in all, we found Zenith to be a very friendly, comfortable, & (for the most part) elegant ship. We prefer her to the megaships.

(And the trip was smooth, both to & from Bermuda!)

Happy sailing!

Archived