First cruise with RCCL in January, some questions about beverage plan and dining

We will be a group of 10 going on the Allure in January. A few of us purchased the drinking package. My question is can the drinking package be used in the specialty restaurants? I would think so but the answer on RCCL website makes it seem like no.

Q: In which venues will the all-inclusive beverage packages be honored?

A: The beverage packages are honored at any of our bars or lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room, and our private destinations during normal business hours. Room service and minibar are not included.

Also, we were thinking of buying a specialty dining package. Can you order the sushi at the hibachi experience and use a dining credit? I know the package can't be used for the hibachi experience and I know you can order sushi at the hibachi experience, but can you use package for the sushi?

We will be a group of 10 going on the Allure in January. A few of us purchased the drinking package. My question is can the drinking package be used in the specialty restaurants? I would think so but the answer on RCCL website makes it seem like no.

A: The beverage packages are honored at any of our bars or lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room, and our private destinations during normal business hours. Room service and minibar are not included.

Also, we were thinking of buying a specialty dining package. Can you order the sushi at the hibachi experience and use a dining credit? I know the package can't be used for the hibachi experience and I know you can order sushi at the hibachi experience, but can you use package for the sushi?

If you buy the dining package they will give you 30 dollars to be used for sushi, ramen or anything off the izumi ala carte menu. I found their prices to be quite good in that you can get a 10 piece nigiri plate for 18.00 + ramen makes it right around 30.00 and you are nice and full. While you are there on a drink package dont miss the Lychee Martini.

Go through the site below and find your cruise week to chat with cruisers going the same week as you on the Allure!!;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=578