cash,credit or sign and sale?

biguy56

Feeling somewhat confused after searching and reading the forums about how you can pay for the pictures for the dolphin encounter on Balmora island. The price looks to be 75 dollars, but have seen where they used sign and sail card to pay. Is that for all services on the island? Any info appreciated.

thanks

Feeling somewhat confused after searching and reading the forums about how you can pay for the pictures for the dolphin encounter on Balmora island. The price looks to be 75 dollars, but have seen where they used sign and sail card to pay. Is that for all services on the island? Any info appreciated.

thanks

I don't know how you would use your S&S card, as it is not part of Carnival. Perhaps someone else could shine a little light here?

The only places where I've seen you able to use the S&S card off ship is in Amber Cove and Half Moon Cay, which are both ports owned by Carnival.

I know it's possible for third parties to accept S&S, because when I was in Amber Cove earlier this year I saw vendors with the same kind of S&S receipt book that bar waiters use on the ship - they write the price and folio #, then you sign and get a carbon copy to keep. Presumably they deliver the original copy to the ship for payment.

This may only be true in Amber Cove and HMC though - I wouldn't bet on all excursions accepting S&S. Be prepared with CASH. Many banks will charge overseas fees when paying with plastic, even if they charge in USD - so I pay with cash when on excursions/shopping on shore exclusively.