hotels in miami princess uses?

jonnyenglish1

Dear all

Would anyone have an idea which hotel princess have booked me into at Miami for one night pre cruise?

Personalised just says Miami accommodations. EZY air price was good, arrives 9pm the night before, with transfers to the hotel, then hotel to fll and then port back to Miami.

Many thanks

If you are cruising out of Ft Lauderdale, not sure why you are looking into hotels in Miami. Princess uses Embassy Suites in Ft Lauderdale, but, at the price they want, you can book on your own for two or three nights, but they tell you it includes transfers from the airport to the hotel and pier. Taxi's are under 20.00 from Airport to hotel for two, and around 10 to the pier. Example I was quoted around 600.00 PER NIGHT at embassy suites, I booked at 299, plus 30 for taxi's....does not add up to 600!!!

If you are cruising out of Ft Lauderdale, not sure why you are looking into hotels in Miami. Princess uses Embassy Suites in Ft Lauderdale, but, at the price they want, you can book on your own for two or three nights, but they tell you it includes transfers from the airport to the hotel and pier. Taxi's are under 20.00 from Airport to hotel for two, and around 10 to the pier. Example I was quoted around 600.00 PER NIGHT at embassy suites, I booked at 299, plus 30 for taxi's....does not add up to 600!!!

These individuals are most likely flying from the UK and most of these flights go to Miami. Princess does seem to use the Intercontinental near the airport. Most of their cruises with air are sold as packages that includes the hotel.

UK individuals have an entirely different booking process than those of us in the US.

These individuals are most likely flying from the UK and most of these flights go to Miami. Princess does seem to use the Intercontinental near the airport. Most of their cruises with air are sold as packages that includes the hotel.

UK individuals have an entirely different booking process than those of us in the US.

Sorry, consider me corrected

• 1 month later...