Star Princess-Baltics-Traditional Dining

Juliadlf

Does Princess adjust the Traditional dining times on the Baltic cruise or do they remain as posted, ie early 5:30pm - 6:15pm or late 8:00pm - 8:30pm.

We had a recent experience (first timers) on Carnival Med cruise where they changed (pushed back) the dining times on a day to day basis. No big deal but we want to be better prepared in selecting our dining time for our next cruise. We haven't cruised with Princess before.

Thanks for your help.

Julia

Julia - We were on the Baltic sailing in September. We used the personal choice dining and not traditional, but I believe they stayed with the fixed posted dining times. I will check my Princess Patters tonight when I get home from work and let you know if that is different.

I haven't done the Baltic yet but I have been on cruises where the dining times changed, depending on the port, by about 15 minutes or so. Princess early traditional is usually between 6:00 and 6:15; late traditional between 8:15 and 8:30. I've found it really depends on the port and sailing time, to give passengers in early seating time to get back on the ship from shore excursions. It's always posted in the Patter that you'll receive the night before.

We went on the Star in August. The times are the same except for the Berlin day when you get back around 9:30pm. As a suggestion: this cruise has so many excursions that traditional is hard to keep. We chose the Anytime dining because some days you are too tired to wait until 8:30 to eat or you miss the first seating because your excursion has not come back. Hope this helps!:)

Archived