ONE MORE TRY EMERALD 721 thru 731 on CP

stoneharborlady

Giving it one more try, has anyone stayed on Emerald Deck of Caribbean Princess, starboard side in any cabin 721 thru 731? Any noise from Club Fusion? I know it is reported in Stern cabins, but cannot believe NO ONE on these boards has not stayed in one of the above cabins. FESS UP!!! (PLEASE) At this point I am sailing anyway July 3, noise or not, yucky smell or not, and plan to have a terrific first cruise!!!!! But I am still curious.

Caribbean Princess July 3 2004

I answered this question on another thread.

We were in E723, our friends in E725. We heard noise from Club Fusion maybe a couple of times, but this was minimal - not enough to keep you from sleeping and certainly not enough to cause any aggravation. Also, the entertainment at this venue does not go on all night. Go and enjoy - we did!!!!

Thanks for your response. My family is staying in E728 and was worried at the rumors of the possibility of us staying up all night. I need sleep and would hate to spend all day long trying to make up for lost Zzzzz's and miss out on everything else going on. Feeling good now!! icon_smile.gif

Past cruises:

Disney Magic 2001

Monarch 2004

Caribbean Princess 2004

We were in E724 (port side) but I don't think starboard vs port would be much different. I have to agree with Stoneharborlady - noise you could hear (and feel) a few times, but not enough to cause any problems with sleeping. I can't even tell you how late the activities in Club Fusion continued, because we were always asleep by then.

Archived