sending yourself a gift on board

2ndsailing

I have been studying the gifts on Princess' web site. I was thinking about sending something to ourselves as a surprise for my husband. If I book this for our first day, would it be in the room when we arrived? Another possibility was if I book it for New Year's Eve. Anyone have any suggestions or tips for me. What have you ordered. I can't have anything with shrimp. I'm allergic to shell fish so that eliminates some of the items. I was looking at the chocolate strawberries/vegetable tray/cheese tray/ and maybe some wine I'm not going to order all of the above; just considering them. I also have two teenaged sons who will also share in the food portion. Guess there will be pop in the fridge for them to have if they want it.

:)

I have ordered some items for our next cruise. I ordered a beer and a soda package. Princess said there would be a card in the room to give to the steward and then they will bring the drinks. I also ordered the Anniversary package, it is pricey but I thought it would be fun. I booked some flowers and was told they would be in the room waiting for us, and last I ordered the balcony breakfast. The breakfast is also a card in the room. I have heard really good things on the choco covered strawberries so I think that and some bubbly would be fun....

Archived