Carnival Vista Review 1st Oct 2016. -Oh No I`ve lost my anchor!!!

trogmd

Mark, first let me say I am so sorry for your loss but admire your courage and devotion to your partner by still going on this cruise in his memory.

You did yourself and your partner pound, your review was packed with information and wonderful photos. I so agree with your comments about the Vista and the ports. I was also on the October 1st sailing and totally enjoyed all that the Vista has to offer. Hope you enjoy many more cruises.

I enjoyed your review.

It almost feels like we are friends after all the time we spent together. :)

The photos were great and you did look much more relaxed in the later photos.

Also, what a view from your home.

We live far far from the sea, but trees are nice too, I guess.

Edited by mzloolue

Thank you Mark for your great review, i can honestly say it is the best, most complete and in depth review of a cruise ship i have ever seen! Great pictures and comments of all that Vista has to offer. I will be taking my family on a well deserved vacation on the Vista in Feb. 2017, following you throughout your journey was a pleasure and really got us all excited for our turn, we can't wait to be onboard. Your touching story has made us realize how important it is to spend quality time with loved ones, which is exactly what we plan to do. With only three cruises under my belt, i consider myself a rookie in the cruising world but plan to change that with every passing year. You can be proud of your review and your partner is looking down with a smile. Take care and cruise on...!

Hi marc_b2001, thank you for your lovely words about my review, you really are too kind and have brightened up my day.

I am sure you will have a wonderful cruise on Vista in Feb, it is a great ship. :)

Mark, first let me say I am so sorry for your loss but admire your courage and devotion to your partner by still going on this cruise in his memory.

You did yourself and your partner pound, your review was packed with information and wonderful photos. I so agree with your comments about the Vista and the ports. I was also on the October 1st sailing and totally enjoyed all that the Vista has to offer. Hope you enjoy many more cruises.

Hi BJs mom, thanks for your kind words and I remember you from the roll call before the cruise, sorry we did not meet on the ship. :)

I really am enjoying your review and beautiful photos. What a brave person you are to venture out on this cruise that was planned with your partner. Have just stared reading. Only on the third page but looking forward to reading it all!

Hi Frogdogpal, glad you are enjoying the review, it was scary going on my own but I am glad I did it. :)

I enjoyed your review.

It almost feels like we are friends after all the time we spent together. :)

The photos were great and you did look much more relaxed in the later photos.

Also, what a view from your home.

We live far far from the sea, but trees are nice too, I guess.

Hi mzloolue, glad you liked my review. I have to realize how lucky I am with my view from my home in Llandudno, and I am sure your trees are great too. :D

• 3 months later...
I am soo sorry to hear of the passing of your love! </3 You are definitely in my prayers! Definitely loved your review, you did an amazing job! I am going on The Vista (MY FIRST CRUISE!!) in May, so this helped me to be more excited!

Hi mindyiswonderful, Thanks for your kind words. I had a fantastic cruise on the Vista, I am sure you will too. Your first cruise is very special and I bet this cruise on the Vista will be special for you. :D

Do you remember what dinner room you got the popcorn pot de crème in ? One of the regular non paying meals?

Hi georgiafan, I had the popcorn pot de creme in the Horizons main dining room. This is a free restaurant. I think they only put this on the menu when the cruise is more than 7 days long.

Hope this helps, :D