Belize Excursions on Grand Princess

sulwyn

I need recommendations as to what kind of excursion to take in Belize on the Grand Princess. It's there such a short period of time (6:30 AM to 1:00 PM, I think), that I want to make the most of my time there. I'm vascillating as to whether to use the ship's excursions or book my own. I originally wanted to take a river cruise and a trip to Lamanai, but there won't be time for that.

Ideally, I'd like an excursion that combines some kind of rainforest tour with a visit to a nice Mayan ruin. I've been in contact with Island Marketing tours and they offer an Altun Ha excursion with an additional rainforest hike. Can anyone comment on this tour? And does anyone know of a tour organizer that could create a completely custom tour for me? I'm willing to pay extra money to get exactly the kind of tour I want.

Thanks for the help. I've learned a lot reading this board already!

We are on 1/14/06 Grand, we have done the interior of Belize and wanted a trip to the cayes on this criuse. Originally, Coral Breeze would not take pax from the Grand to the cayes, but now they seem to have a very early trip for Grand pax. I just sent my query to confirm and haven't heard back.

Next year there will be more time allotted to Belize.

Archived