Teppanyaki max table size on the Escape

Tasm3n

Recently was able to book our dining for our upcoming cruise but I noticed the most the online system would let me reserve for was a party 8. We are actually a party of 9.

I figured I could just revise those when I get on board to add one more person considering 3 of of our 9 are children under the age of 8.

I remember (or at least think I do) reading somewhere that Teppanyaki (on the Escape) has a max table size of 8. Is this true or do they have a bigger table that might be able to accommodate 6 adults and 3 kids?

Edited by Tasm3n

Recently was able to book our dining for our upcoming cruise but I noticed the most the online system would let me reserve for was a party 8. We are actually a party of 9.

I figured I could just revise those when I get on board to add one more person considering 3 of of our 9 are children under the age of 8.

I remember (or at least think I do) reading somewhere that Teppanyaki (on the Escape) has a max table size of 8. Is this true or do they have a bigger table that might be able to accommodate 6 adults and 3 kids?

16 if I remember correctly. Did you try booking for 10? Or call NCL?

16 if I remember correctly. Did you try booking for 10? Or call NCL?

It didn't give me the option online to book for 10. I have not called yet. I figured I'd see if it was possible first before I call.

Our our recent escape cruise our table/chef had place for 9 as we had 4 couples and 1 extra seat at our time. Then across from was was another station. So 2 chefs working back to back in one square.

I would give them a call and see. Maybe they expected 9 at our table and 1 did not show up

On Breakaway the table size was 8. I'm sure you could reserve so and just squeeze the extra child in, especially with two other children in the group. They might have a kids menu too - I saw kids eating burgers and mac & cheese.