Nassau - Graycliff Cigar Company - Hours?

EricasTJ

My husband and I are taking a cruise that will be stopping at Nassau on Saturday. As he's really into cigars, we'd like to stop by the Graycliff Cigar Factory in the morning before it gets too crowded. We also have an afternoon excursion elsewhere to keep in mind so we'd rather go there earlier. Does anyone know their hours? I've searched their website and many other websites, and even sent them an email, but I've received no response and I can't find their hours anywhere. Has anyone been there and maybe know their hours? Our ship docks at 8am, and we don't mind being up early. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I guess my question really is - how early can we show up? I'd hate to walk there to find out that they haven't yet opened for the day.

Things don't really open up in Nassau until after 9.

You might want to try calling them instead of emailing. Email is sometimes iffy in the Caribbean/Bahamas and Nassau is still recovering from Hurricane Matthew.

This is the number listed on their website:

Phone Toll free

US & Canada: 1(800)476-0446

Edited by CruisinCrow

While you're there, pick up some chocolates too. Mmmm, the chocolate bacon was delicious. :)

Enjoy!

We absolutely will - the chocolate bacon sounds tasty! I would also like to pick up some of their coffee! Looking forward to it!

Hey Scubagirrl!

Hope all is well with you. We will be in Nassau on Nov 18 and our plan is to go to Potter's Cay to visit Raquel and a couple other friends we have made. How did they fare in Matthew? I haven't been able to find out anything...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from a cruise, with a stop in Nassau, and visited Graycliff. It opened at 10am (we were there on a Monday). My husband, and his buddies, did a cigar rolling class and REALLY enjoyed it. My friends and I went to the chocolate factory while they were there and enjoyed making some chocolates. It's a beautiful location ~ You guys will love it!!! Oh, and if you enjoy Rum, you should definitely walk over to John Watlings Distillery afterwards for a tour and some tastings!!

• 2 months later...
We just returned from a cruise, with a stop in Nassau, and visited Graycliff. It opened at 10am (we were there on a Monday). My husband, and his buddies, did a cigar rolling class and REALLY enjoyed it. My friends and I went to the chocolate factory while they were there and enjoyed making some chocolates. It's a beautiful location ~ You guys will love it!!! Oh, and if you enjoy Rum, you should definitely walk over to John Watlings Distillery afterwards for a tour and some tastings!!

HI! Do you mind if I ask the cost of the cigar-rolling class and the chocolate-making class? Also, did you reserve in advance or just show up at one of the times listed on the Graycliff website? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums