Does the 179 Thermal sellout

felixdacat

I was waiting to get into my next Credit Card cycle before purchasing the 179 Thermal Spa package. When I went to the website, it says the package is no longer available.

Have they sold out for this cruise (Turkey day cruise, full ship)?

Possible website problem and I should just call in?

FX

Probably sold out. You can try calling NCL in case there is a possible glitch, but more likely the passes are simply sold out.

You can try purchasing one when you board. It will cost $20 more on board. It was unwise to wait… :(

Edited by hawkeyetlse

I don't know if it your case... I booked a Thermal Pass for my SIL. I could not do it at first, due to my already having it included in my booking for myself and wife. I had to access her reservation (SIL), I did, and then booked the Thermal pass for her.

Under my own reservation # the Thermal Pass looked available for purchase, when I clicked on it, it then said unavailable. The reservation # knew I already had them for ourselves.

Under her reservation (SIL)# it was available.

Don't know if that helped.

Jon

Edited by NH Cruisers
More info

Hope it all works out for you. Sort of a bummer for you, I'm sure.

I'm thinking of purchasing a Thermal pass on my next cruise. Can anyone who has pre purchased at the $179 rate explain how it is handled onboard. Do they place a sticker for your card in your cabin similar to pre purchasing shore excursion tickets? Or do you have to show some sort of confirmation to the Spa, etc? Thanks

You have to ask for the sticker yourself at the spa reception desk. They have the list of pre-paid passengers, but you might want to have your confirmation just in case your name's not on the list for some reason.

If you get to the terminal early they sometimes have a desk set up to sell spa services while people wait for boarding to start. You might be able to get your sticker there already. But eventually you'll have to go to the spa desk on board, anyway (every time you use the spa).