Quest and Love n Marriage day/time on HOTS

For the love and marriage show, look at the entertainment schedule for the theater. There should only be one night without a late show (not one of the last two nights), and that should be the night. Usually after 10:30 pm.

Someone posted the Cruise Compasses & I looked for my favorite---The Love & Marriage show. Now granted this was for Europe & when the Harmony comes to the states it could be different. Love & Marriage was on Friday the day at 1pm in the main showroom. Now on other ships it has been at night.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just looked at what Pipo posted again---Quest over in Europe was on Day 5 at 11:15pm in Studio B---deck 4.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In July they never had either on. Was before mist British Holidays started and so we had a very multi-language cruise...assumed that was the reason

Quest was on Rome Night (Day 5) in Europe. The turnout was surprisingly low last Thursday though!

I didn't see a LAM Game Show in the compass but I may have missed it! I'm sure it'll be on when they reach the other side of the pond though