NCL Epic at PORT CANAVERAL

PaulaSB12

I am on the Epic in December when the ship is at Port Canaveral on 30th December does NCL do shore trips to Kennedy Space Centre? I ask because of the worry of getting back before the ship goes and official shore trips will hold the ship if something happens

I am on the Epic in December when the ship is at Port Canaveral on 30th December does NCL do shore trips to Kennedy Space Centre? I ask because of the worry of getting back before the ship goes and official shore trips will hold the ship if something happens

they do offer it but only after the ship returns from the cruise, not before. I am on the December 3rd sailing and I am coming a day before and doing it on my own.....It saves more than 50% less doing it yourself btw....online tickets are 50 bucks....NCL is charging 129.00 per person

Ncl epic excursion prices are criminal IMHO.

To go to Florence/ Pisa from Livorno was nearly £300 pp.

We can fly from uk and have a three night B and B break in Florence for £129 in Nov, ££149 in March or £179 in June pp.

have you cruised often? All cruise lines charge outrageous prices for tours. Sometimes it is worth it; sometimes not. We rarely book through a cruise line unless it is a long tour and we are concerned about time or a port we are not comfortable with doing on our own.

Our cruise history.

1 Caribean 10 years ago. I think we got together with other passengers and picked up a driver in the ports

2. Ncl out of Barcelona. Took a couple of ships excursions. They didn't seem particularly expensive.

3 ncl out of Rome a few weeks ago. Did our own thing and stayed pretty local. The excursion prices seem to have risen greatly since cruise number 2.

We knew what the prices were before we left as we had looked them up on the ncl website.

We liked everything else about the cruise.

Ncl epic excursion prices are criminal IMHO.

To go to Florence/ Pisa from Livorno was nearly £300 pp.

We can fly from uk and have a three night B and B break in Florence for £129 in Nov, ££149 in March or £179 in June pp.

That's too much. We only paid 38 euros pp for a shore excursion using tuscanyBUS.com in our previous cruise.

they do offer it but only after the ship returns from the cruise, not before. I am on the December 3rd sailing and I am coming a day before and doing it on my own.....It saves more than 50% less doing it yourself btw....online tickets are 50 bucks....NCL is charging 129.00 per person

Ncl tours are fully guided. Get you in and out of Atlantis including the launch simulator. Private tram all the way to the 39 launch pad (not part of the $50 tour). Back door into the Saturn V exhibit. Bus to airport or ship.

Our cruise history.

1 Caribean 10 years ago. I think we got together with other passengers and picked up a driver in the ports

2. Ncl out of Barcelona. Took a couple of ships excursions. They didn't seem particularly expensive.

3 ncl out of Rome a few weeks ago. Did our own thing and stayed pretty local. The excursion prices seem to have risen greatly since cruise number 2.

We knew what the prices were before we left as we had looked them up on the ncl website.

We liked everything else about the cruise.

we have seen an increase in costs for tours everywhere, not only the ship tours. We took a tour (not with the cruise line) a few years ago in Tortola The cost was $49 a person; the same tour is now $89.