Just off the Dream

byanks7

We returned Friday morning from the 4 night Dream cruise. It was a fantastic cruise. If i can answer any questions, ill be happy to.

It was our second time on the Dream and it was better than the first.The difference was the water in the Bahamas was warmer than in December for the first cruise and we were able to swim and snorkel comfortably. It was risky going during hurricane season, but it all worked out.

Yes, a few.

Dont be reserved or afraid to ask for something at dinner.

Act like no ones watching when you go the shows, let loose. clap for Tinkerbell.lol

Take advantage of room service, once you're off the ship, no more Mickey Bars!

If you think about purchasing something on the ship, buy it. You went this far, dont regret not making that purchase.

Read and write down the stuff you learn from all the wonderful posters on this site.

Enjoy!

Unless you get onboard after 130, your cabin wont be ready, so you will be hauling around all your carryons. It was 1230 for us and we went straight to Cabanas for lunch. The other time we got a lounger by the pool. There is also a MDR open for lunch, check the navigator.

Two words about room service, Mickey Bars! Room service is great because there is a nice selection to choose from. Perfect for port days if you arrive back around 4 like we did. Before bed, we get the whole crew together for Mickey Bars and cookies

Everyone raves about their room service... why?? What's the first thing I should do when I get onboard? Where to eat? Thanks. I'm sailing the Dream on 11/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Because it is Free! And you can feed the kids while you are getting dressed for dinner and then they can go play in the Club/Lab.

On the Alaska cruise, we feed the kids dinner in the room and then they went to the MDR for mikey bars since the ones from room service don't come with sprinkles.